Profile picture for seema lal

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-WWHZMTW). Can someone help me figure out why?

• January 20 2010 - Kew Gardens
  • 0

"Right now Wells Fargo can go to a 600 fico score for FHA programs. "

Michael, the loan request is 100% non VA financing on a co-op with a 600-619 credit score on a 65K loan amount. 

Either answer the question, offer a solution or shut up with the veiled spam!

Looking back at your previous spam ... I mean answers ... it's clear that you don't yet grasp the concept of Zillow loan requests, so you may want to invest in becoming a confirmed lender so you can know what you are responding to; unless of course your only motivation is to answer every question with: "Wells Fargo can ..." 

If you really want to know what Wells Fargo can do ... email me and I'll tell you ... complete with directions! 

4 reasons that all play a factor.

Property type is a Co-op
Credit score is below 620
You need 3.5% down payment
Your loan amount is very small