Profile picture for pkcoble33

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-XQPPCVQ). Can someone help me figure out why?

I have a low credit score, under 530. How can I increase my credit score and be eligible for a first-time homebuyer mortage loan?
  • November 28 2009 - Eastside
  • 0

I can recommend a reputable credit repair company or three.

In today's economic environment you may want to concentrate on raising your credit score prior to applying for a mortgage.  Your credit score will take a hit if you apply for loans over a period of time.  However, if you are shopping for a mortgage for a short period of time that won't happen.  Talk to your local banker, find out what the lending criteria is at this time and then work towards attaining that goal.  Otherwise if you applying and shop around in November and then wait and do it again in January all you are doing is putting more stress on your credit standing.  Talk to a banker to verify what I am saying.  In this environment things changes daily.  Good luck.

Nick Windbag....What kind of Doc is Doc Compton?

You need to read the good neighbor policy...stop posting your phone n=umber and telling people to call..that is spam.  try and help the consumers that post rather than troll for business.

Call Doc Compton, Owner of Omega Credit Repair.  972-542-2812.  He's the best in the biz and I refer all my clients that need credit help to him.  Call me to do your loan when your scores are in the 600's  [deleted phone contact due to self promotion]

Here's a site from the U.S. Government Printing Office that can offer handy tips on how to understand and improve your credit score. Be wary of businesses that will offer to improve your credit score for a fee. There's plenty of non profit groups that you can work with to help you with your finances. Call the United Way in your area for more information.

http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/money/creditscores/your.htm