Profile picture for goldenmeadow

I did not get any quotes on my loan request (ZR-ZSJWCDR). Can someone help me figure out why?

Do you offer Equity loans?  I am trying to get an equity loan to pay off the first equity loan ($60,000) and all of our 3 credit cards ($15,000).  We would like to combine these other debts to one single monthly payment at a lower interest rate.  Please tell me the interest rates for your equity loans.  Thank you, Rick
  • February 27 2010 - Salem
  • 0

As every thing looks great credit and income wise, I believe it is probably your low loan amount.  Most lenders, including myself, set our loan amounts to a minimum amount higher than your needs.  If you do not receive any quotes soon, you might do a search for Zillow lenders in your are and contact them directly to see if they can help you as I think there may be a few willing to provide assistance.