I did not post my listings with you. Please remove them immediately.

Quanah Parker was off the marked for almost a year.  It was entered via a 3rd party.  Plerae verify its removal.  I also want my new listing, 1 Radnor removed from your site. 

Mike Del Vecchio
Broker/Owner
Lakeway Realty
  • April 24 2010 - US
  • 0

Hi I am Kathryn Stewart-McDonald, knew Mike Vecchio in Austin and am trying to locate him concerning a matter which might be of interest to him. Seems Mike has been impersonated . I am concerned and wish him to please contact me. I was one of his publishers before moving to Guam.
Sincerely,  Ms. Kathryn  Ann Stewart
KathrynAnnStewart@hotmail.com or
KathrynStewartTx@hotmail.com

Unlike the life of a Realtor, Zillow doesn't work 7 days a week. You may have to wait until Monday to see changes. You might want to repost your request on Monday if you don't get some action.

Mike, you have such a charming way about you. I'm sure your wonderful outlook is reflected in your business.

If a listing continues to appear on Zillow, it usually means that there is a data feed from your office or corporation that hasn't been cleared up properly (i.e. it is from your end).

Zillow is more likely to troubleshoot these issues if you flag the property with a note of the issue (politely rather than demanding)