I do I use zestimate and set up an account to sell my house?

I would like to set up and account. I see other have use zestimate. How do I do this. I ddo not really care about it being free. I am will to pay a little.
  • May 22 2012 - Glendive
  • 0

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton

Normally, you can go to the HOMES link at the top and click, then put your address in the search bar then click GO. You should see a map with your address in a little box. Then you post it for sale from there. Does this happen? Or are you saying your house doesn't come up?

If your home doesn't exist in the system, you can go to this link and create a make me move page, then turn it into a for sale by owner later: MMM