Profile picture for geneannmarie

I do not agree with the Zestimate and I prefer to not have it showing. Can I remove it?

• July 08 2011 - Norman
  • 0

As a realtor, I only use the multiple listing service , mls to get my comps from anyway......
here is how you can claim your home.....
http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Claim-Your-Home/
thank you

Zillow provides Zestimates on over 100 million homes nationwide.  They are only an estimate of value and not an appraisal.  Local market conditions and the economy can affect actual value too. If homes in your neighborhood are selling for considerably more, then you have nothing to worry about.

Zillow doesn't remove the Zestimate.   If you disagree strongly, you can claim your home and put your opinion in the comment box.