Profile picture for madmad

I don't understand how people who purchased their home after I did and their home value never droppe

• June 30 2012 - Boiling Springs
  • 0

I am not certain of all the factors regarding your home. The tax accessor from what I understand bases the accessment in most cases on the last price paid for the property. Zillow collates many pieces of information before making a Zestimate from what I know and that could be the reason.There is always a chance for an error. The best way to get the value of your property is to hire a certified appraisal.