Profile picture for carey551

I edited incorrect Zillow info but price went down!

My house had too few bedrooms and bathrooms in the home description and other inaccuracies. I edited the info to reflect correct info and added the updates and remodeling to the listing about a month ago. Even though the information is now correct in Zillow, the price has gone down instead of up! How long does it take Zillow to correctly change the price to better reflect the upgrades and corrected information?
  • July 27 2014 - Katy
  • 0

It takes about 2 months for the benefits of edits to fully reflect in the Zestimate.    The section in the FAQ "What is a Zestimate?" called "I just edited home facts, when does the Zestimate change?" will give you more detail.

Profile picture for Owens Realty Group
Are you selling the home or have it listed? Or, are you referring to your Zestimate? Zillow normally updates listing info in 2-3 days tops. I would check back soon.