Profile picture for jenny223

I feel in love with the hosue on 4030 springwood rd jacksonville florida.I would love some more info

I fell in love with the house on 4030 springwood rd, when i rode by with my future husban we realized that it had bords on the windows and doors, i wnated to know what bank had it, or how we can get in contact with the owners. We are first time buyers and we want that one !! =)
  • Question refers to 4030 Springwood Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32207
  • 0

Profile picture for MMBI Real Estate
This property is not currently listed for sale either on the multiple listing service (MLS) or any of the major foreclosure listing portals. Currently the home ownership is still listed in the name of a private owner and not a bank. I also checked court records. Apparently a Lis Pendens was filed on the property in June of 2009, although there is no indication of any further action by the bank that filed the action.

If the property is now boarded up, then there is a good chance that it was abandoned by the owner and the home may be put up for sale at some point. I personally know that the bank who filed the Lis Pendens is having major troubles itself and may not have the resources to foreclose at this point. The best place then I recommend to start is getting in touch with the lawyer who filed the Lis Pendens. This lawyer may know both the address of the home owner as well as being able to put you in touch with the bank that holds the mortgage.

I'd be more than happy to help you with this quest. If you'd like my help just go to my profile and send me an email.

Good luck