Profile picture for footfault

I find it impossible to now get listings on Zillow. I used to be able to get them. Marty

• February 26 2010 - Portsmouth

Profile picture for rockinblu
It took me one click to get this from this page>>>> http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Portsmouth-RI/

I simply hovered the mouse over the "Homes" tab, and then clicked on Portsmouth "Homes for sale."

Otherwise just click on the "Homes" tab and type in the city and state or zip and click on "Go." Use the filters on the left to narrow your search and in some instances you can even isolate a neighborhood by hovering the mouse over the city's name at the top.