Profile picture for mnmtolbert

I flagged an incorrect transaction(public record) on my home several times. Why hasn't it changed?

Our home last sold for $85,000. The record in question says it sold for $35,000. I have asked to have this corrected over a 4 month period with no success. Zillow is not addressing this issue.  Why?

PS - I even had my listing agent send an electronic record from the Washington County, TN courthouse proving the transaction is incorrect. This is very frustrating...I need help to get this corrected...please.
  • January 06 2012 - Gray

Best Answer

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi mnmtolbert -

Our apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

I was able to check on your flags and sent it for correction. We'll email you for updates.

Neil

Profile picture for mnmtolbert
Thanks Neil. I appreciate your help. Zillow is a very good real estate site. I use it often as it offers a lot of good information not available on other sites. God Bless :-)