Profile picture for Alina zalev

I found a house that is under foreclosure, who do I contact?

• October 08 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
If it is in the process of being foreclosed you are wasting your time. The only person that can sell it to you is the owner. The bank is not the owner therefor they can't sell it, that would be like me selling your car. I doubt you want to pay enough for it to be able to pay off the loan on it, so you would be unable to buy it.

Just wait. Find A Realtor to help you when the bank gets it back at the foreclosure auction and then gets around to listing it for sale. That can take many months so be patient.