Profile picture for eliderrick

I found a triplex and called the agent, she stated that the amount that is posted on Zillow was wron

Is there a list of agents from Zillow thatyou can recomend?
  • July 20 2010 - Compton

When you decide to interview Realtors try not to interview Realtors from the same office.  It creates an uncomfortable environment in their work place.  To find a great Realtor ask your friends and family for reccommendations, often the refferal of a family member who is a Realtor that does not live near you is a good resource.

The "Directory" tab above has a pull down of "Real Estate Agents". You can also get a long list at http://www.realtor.com.

Selecting your agent is one of the most important tasks in your purchase. There are many potential concerns throughout the process so finding the best agent will save you time, money and grief. Time spent interviewing is a best investment.

Questions??

Profile picture for Pacita Dimacali
You can also take a look at REALTOR.com which features properties that are currently offered for sale in the areas where you are looking to buy.

See the care that realtors take in marketing their listings. If they do a really good job promoting their listings (as a featured property, with a lot of pictures, customized descriptions, visual/video tour)  this is an indication of how well they service their clients,....that included buyers.

Hi, Let me know if I can help you with the information you are looking for, I would be happy to help you. Check out my website, by clicking on my picture, for information on my buyer's rebate program. You can also search for properties through my website greenrockres.com

Where are you looking?  Perhaps I can help you.

Also, you can search for homes on my website: www.AlohaOC.com.

~Erin

Unfortunately this happens; call the listing agent who's information accompanies the Zillow add or who's sign is in the yard and they will have the correct pricing for you. Alternatively Check Realtor.com for a double check.