Profile picture for carrshark1

I found another property..make me an offer?

I am trying to figure out what they mean by make me an offer at such a low pric
  • December 12 2010 - Raleigh
  • 0

The first question is - do you have a Realtor that is representing you as a Buyer's Agent already?  They will be the best source of an answer for you!

If you don't have a Realtor, then a link to the house/language would be the most helpful.

If you are talking to a For Sale by Owner, and they have said "Carrshark, I've found another house and I'm ready to move.  herre's my asking price, but since you're here and interested, make me an offer and we'll work it out" then as Cara has said - you've found someone particularly motivated to get their house sold and it could be a perfect opportunity for you.

"Make me an offer" is just that.  It sounds like this is a very motivated seller who wants out of his current house to move into the one he's found to purchase.  Translation - You will probably get a good deal on this home.