I found our property in Zillow and claimed it, but I coudn't edit the address, please help. Thanks

Zillow shows a different address in our property, I was editing it and put other details b but seems there is no way to change the address.that shows Freemont California but the map is right , showing in LAncaster. Please help. thanks.

• May 19 2012 - Lancaster

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
I believe that is one item that owners can NOT edit. You can report the issue and ask that they fix it. I would do it directly from the page using on of the little gray flags, or the REPORT A PROBLEM WITH HOME under EDIT.