I get Sale property emails regularly but they do not match the areas I am looking for??

• August 02 2012 - Newark
  • 0

Profile picture for Matt Carreras
Two recommendations: (1) reply back to the agent who is sending you property emails and let them know specifically what you're looking for, or (2) Find an agent who is active in the areas you're interested in and ask that agent to send you listing updates.

HI there.  So I am clear, you are getting emails on properties, but they are not in the areas you are interested in?  If you can let me know what you are looking for, I would be more than happy to help you so this problem stops.  Please let me know how I can assist you, I look forard to hearing from you.

Jason Irwin
[Promotion, contact information and website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]