I get this message when trying to download the zillow tab to my business page on facebook

Unable to process the request at present. Please try again later. (Error #4)

• May 24 2011 - Paso Robles
  • 0

Hi William,
I switched your local page tab to Virgina, and then used the drop down to choose the county instead. Try re-adding the local tab from facebook again and see if it works.
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=221169284564719

Jonas

Guess what. was able to do two of three owever can not get the local info tab to find my buisness.

Thanks guys for trying to help. Jonas I did exactly what you recommended and created my business page in the same link that you have provided.

I guess I am not using the correct url when posting. Is there a way that I may telephonically discuss this with you. My number is 703 608-5239.

I am at my wits end, and trying to get someone at Zillow is nearly impossible.

When I used the full url including the "http://", then it worked.

Profile picture for jonasboli
Hi William - 

Sorry you are having so much trouble. The link you sent is to a profile page, not a business page. Maybe you sent the wrong link? 

When you created your page, did you follow the Facebook instructions here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
?

Hope we can get this resolved for you,
Jonas

Jonas
I created this new facebook and know that I selected business

http://www.facebook.com/people/William-Hernandez/100002419130606

I have been trying for two days now and get it to work. Dont know what else to say.

Jonas

I believe my page is a business page.

Profile picture for jonasboli
Great, glad to see you have it on your page now, Stephen!

Profile picture for jonasboli
Hi Sylvie - 

Are you still seeing an error if you use the full URL? Like this:

Profile picture for jonasboli
William - 
Thanks for the response. The address you posted is your personal profile page, but to install the tabs you'll need a Facebook business page. You can create one here:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

Stephen - could point me to the address of your Facebook business page so that I can see what's going on?

I'm getting ...

... and can't figure out why.

Hmmm!!!

Jonas

Big Ooops forgot to say thanks.

Profile picture for jonasboli
Sylvie - Thanks for your note. I've had a look at your account and it seems to be working now, let me know how it looks on your end. 

William - Apologies for the confusion. Could you point me to the URL of your Facebook business page so that I can see what's going on?

Jonas 

At least you get that I've trying for two hours and trying just to find my facebook url.