Profile picture for Lewisent

I got an email that my house was listedfor sale, however, my house is not for sale

The house listed is not my house but it is listed with my address.
I don't get it
  • October 21 2011 - Huntington
  • 0

Profile picture for Lewisent
Thank you for your help.

There are two things I suggest you do, both require opening your home details page:

1.  under "edit"  chose "report problem with listing" and describe as home owner it is not for sale.

2.  Scroll to the very bottom of the home details page and look for the listing source (blue hotlink).  Click on the listing source and identify the feed listing your house.  Contact the agent listed on the feed and ask them to eliminate the feed entirely.

And finally, google your address and find out how many other places have your home listed for sale.  They are probably all coming from the feed identified in number 2 (above) hence it is extremely critical to focus on the feed source rather than Zillow when you communicate with the agent.