I had a foreclosure 2 years I am thinking of selling my house and move out of state can I get a mort

• July 01 2013 - Lees Summit

Contact your Mortgage Loan Officer.   The length of time that would need to pass after a Foreclosure in order to qualify for a Traditional Loan would depend on a few things.

1.  What type of loan will you be applying for?   VA, Conv, FHA etc.  
2.  What your current credit scores are. 
3.  What your Debt to Income Ratio is.

Those will be good questions to have answers first and foremost.   Good Luck!

Jason LaFlesch
Arizona Investment Link

If I understand your question correctly, you had a foreclosure 2 years ago and are asking about getting financing for a home now?
Typically the least amount of time you have to wait is a minimum of three years for FHA loans (unless the foreclosure resulted in some type of extenuating circumstances). On conventional loans however, you may be required to wait seven years before you are able to get a home loan.

I have posted some helpful links below. Good luck to you, you're almost there!

Hello

I am trying to understand your question. Are you two years into the foreclosure process? and you want to sell your home now and move out of state? Is that correct?