Profile picture for bchunter38

I had a great experience with Dimitri Angelakopoulos, how do i review him ?

• April 30 2009 - St Pete Beach
  • 0

Heck, I've never seen the movie, but I supposed I don't need to now!

The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bulls**t. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.

Profile picture for Rob Cochems
If you need a friend, get a dog.

Profile picture for Ken Kopper

bchunter, thanks for taking time to review your lender. You also made me want to go eat some Greek Style Grouper for lunch.

Ice L., is that tab located in the top left of the quote?