Profile picture for sherihaas

I had my home listed on Zillow by an unprofessional Rent to own. How do I remove the listing?

My home at 167 s pick in Elmhurst Il was listed for sale at $1800. This is the current rental price. How do I remove the improper listing created by an unprofessional realtor?
  • October 24 2012 - Elmhurst
  • 0

Profile picture for hpvanc
Here is the original source of the ad, it appears to have been posted since April.  It is syndicating to Zillow from here.  I would contact them using this contact information, and if they don't remove it you may have to get an attorney involved.