I hate Zestamates. How can I get my sellers' listings off Zillow?

The Zestamate makes some of my listings look overpriced. My sellers specifically requested that auto valuation methods not be used for their home and the local MLS instructed likewise, yet we still have the Zestamate somehow. I understand that the seller can jump through hoops and possibly change the Zestamate somehow, but I hate to ask my sellers to do that. They would rather be off Zillow all together than appear to be overpriced. How can that be achieved?
  • October 10 2009 - Seattle
  • 0

Profile picture for nwhome.us

Go to the FAQ link in the menu to the left. Click.

Go to the Most Popular Zillow Questions. Click

View any one of the videos there to help you better understand and use  the metrics.
Knowledge is power Mike.  I wouldn't suggest attempting to subvert it.