I have 14 photos uploaded but only one shows up on the listing site. How come?

• January 25 2012 - Heber Springs
  • 0

Thank you! 

Yes, 359 Dike View Drive, Heber Springs, AR  72543

Thank you for your response.  When I go on the Zillow site, it shows the 14 pictures under "my lisitings" in edit photos, but when I look at the site it only shows the one photo.

Profile picture for Julann Carney
Dear Pat,

Check your mls listing data as you may need to select an option to have the listing go out automatically to sites like this. I utilize point2agent as my feed source, so as long as I enter my listings in the MLS with the option to offload the information, point2agent does the rest for me. You may need to contact your local mls board to get specific instructions on which options to check while you are loading your listing in.

Another option that you may have would be to claim your listing on here, then you can add additional photos to your listing under the edit options on here.

Zillow and other sites are great resources to get your property out there!
Best wishes,
Julann Carney, Realtor
Sherwood, Arkansas