I have 20 pictures on my zillow account. But only 3 are viewing when you view the property.

• June 04 2012 - Old Bridge Township
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
user012724 -

Your listing is being marketed by an agent you have hired to market the listing. As such, we made a conscious choice to only allow one side to control the posting and marketing. If you want more photos added, the agent must update the photos in the feed source. I just checked the listing and looks like the photos are already updated. Also, the source of the listing is Listhub.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Ice

Feed from where? Realtor.com? Housepad.llc? there were numerous duplicate pics on it, so i deleted. The ones that did not have a title. I assume those were the ones sent from a feed? So r you sayong they have to resubmit the pictures and I cannot? Please tell me

• Ice L.Zillow
user012724 -

Since your listing was posted to us via feed, all the photos added in the feed will be the default pictures. The photos you added will be moved in the Archive section.

Ice