I have 3 accounts.Can we merge Eva_Grijalva@yahoo.com, EvaGrijalva@Remax.net & EvaSellsProperties.co

I would like to use 1 account, preferrably the EvaGrijalva@Remax.net that will show all my listings, right now there are a few listings under each email.
Please let me know, thanks Eva ~ 626-644-9331

November 22 2009 - Pots Nets North Mobile Home Park

Hi Eva:

I'm glad we could fix your issues. Check your email for a confirmation of the changes we've made -- you know how to get ahold of me if there are any future problems.

-- David

I don't think I'm explaining myself well. Zillow is extremely happy to help you, but in order to do so I need to move this to a phone conversation. Call incoming!

Well, The easier route would be to use the account that has the most listings so I have to do less editing and adding the other property listings but if your saying that I should go to the email account I want to remain & work with and work off of that account then again it will be more work for me but be easier to get rid of the other two emails. I don't know what to do, I may just concentrate on other web portals, I don't have time to do all this work because Zillow doesn't have the capability to minimize the hassel for me based on my issue.
Eva

I would strongly, strongly urge you to keep the account on which the listings are on, and get rid of the other two. Your main account should be the one the listings are associated with. Please advise as to which account that would be.

So, I would need to re-input most of my listings. Isn't there a way to copy the listings or make it easier to copy the least amount of listings over and then make sure the email is EvaGrijalva@ReMax.net before eliminating the other 2?
Also, is there a way where we can talk by phone if this gets too difficult to communicate by chat?
THanks,
Eva 626-644-9331

Hey Eva:

Unfortunately, at this time, Zillow doesn't have a merge account function. What you can do is make one of those accounts your primary account and copy over all your information to it. Then I can go in and disable the two redundant accounts. How does that sound?

-- David