I have a 2000 dollar judgement on my credit from way back when and it wont leave my credit

Me and my Husband would like to purchase a home. I was wanting to know can You possible go around that judement. It was from When I lived in a mobile home park the little strip of lot that it was sitting on.
  • July 25 2012 - Georgetown
  • 0

Best Answer

Is the debt from 2002 or 2003, or was that the date of the judgement?   Did you pay off the judgement?

As long aa\s it's not a federal debt and you don't go with an FHA loan you should be able to qual,ify for a new home as long as you have reasonable credit of 620 or higher. Give me a call and we will get you approved for a new home loan as long as you can meet that criteria.

[content removed by Zillow due to self promotion.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for more details.] 

Sorry, I missed hearing these answers:

What is the date of the judgement?  

Did you pay off the judgement?

It is from 2002 to 2003

Yes it is back in 2002 or 2003 and everybody is saying the same thing. That it needs to be paid for. Our lease is up where we are and we want to move on.

If it is old enough and or paid, it may not matter. Speak to a mortgage broker.