Profile picture for jayko23

I have a 30 year fixed FHA loan at 5.75%, Is there a better loan for me than the one I got ?

house is upside down $5,000- $6000 . I am looking for a better rate than the one I have.
  • April 24 2009 - Pinellas Park
  • 0

Best Answer

I can check the FHA streemline program and let you know if it worth refi. or not. Give me the specifics.

Dan Tadesse

Profile picture for jayko23

House: 5948 92nd Ave N , Pinellas Park Fl, 33782

I bought it May 2008 for $135,000 , recent zillow value is : $128,500
 I currently have FHA LOAN 30 year fixed at 5.75%  with Chase Bank.
current balance on my loan is : $132,181.99  , mortgage is current , all payments made on time . I have credit score of over 700 . I am just trying to get the same loan at lower rate. tried to request modification but that is a program for people who are in a hardship.
 feel free to email me at : jasongonzalez23@hotmail.com with details about the FHA streemline program .

Depending on your loan size, the cost of the loan and if you are wanting to shorten term can tell if it is wise to refi.

Are you moving in the next 5 years?

How long have you been in the current loan?

A full point reduction on your rate can help in payment, but if it's worth it to you vs. your long term plans is something to consider.