Profile picture for lildave2002

I have a 30 year fixed rate loan but am upside down. Any way to refi and get a lower int rate?

I have very good credit, but my 30 year fixed rate mortgage balance is higher than the current home value due to the crash in the home market.  Do I have any chance of refinancing to take advantage of today's low interest rates or am I stuck with what I have?
  • January 17 2009 - Vacaville
  • 0

lildave2002, what type of mortgage do you have conventional, FHA, VA? 

Profile picture for P Banks

A refi is a good idea with the low rates the way they are, esspecially if you have good credit.

Anouther option is to modify you loan. the banks are really starting to work with people now.