Profile picture for JaredJudy

I have a 600 credit score, make $55k a year. Is it possible to get a home loan in belleville, il?

• September 05 2013 - Belleville
  • 0

Profile picture for JaredJudy
Thanks for the answers everyone. Im gonna try raising my score up here in the next 6 months. My lease is up in january hopefully i can buy come spring time. The guy who owns my house did offer to sell it to me but its not looking to be the best investment, plus $800 a month is cutting close for a single guy with student loans. If anyone would like to give me a hand with buying in the future tgaf would be great. My email is jrdjudy@yahoo.com. Thank you

The important thing to understand is that credit score and income isn't really enough for us to say whether or not you qualify for a loan. When you apply for a loan, lenders like myself look at other aspects as well including expenses, debt, assets, liabilities, etc. When it comes to your credit score, it is acceptable with the right lenders. For example, I have given out loans with credit scores as low as 580. So if you find the right lender like myself, you can get the loan you need.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need a loan please contact me through the information on my profile page! Also, if you found this helpful, please leave me a review on my profile page.

Good Luck

It is possible to get a home loan in Illinois. It just depends on what you have on your credit. I have a few lenders who may be able to help you.

Profile picture for Andrew Malak
That is a low score. Even for today's standards.