I have a client who is going to be moving to the western Massachusetts area but has to sell a condo

I have a client who is going to be moving to the western Massachusetts area but has to sell a condo she owns in Louisville, KY.  I want to recommend a really good seller's agent to her that will offer her a fair comission fee and will be agressive on selling her condo. Are there any agents out there who would be interested and also willing to pay a referral fee?

• May 17 2011 - Louisville
  • 0

Profile picture for MikeParkerCRS
Amy,

If you did not get an agent email or call me.

I am in Northern Kentucky and I refer alot to Louisville agents.

Give me a buzz if you still need an agent!

Have a great day selling!

Mike