I have a contingency for grading on all 4 sides of my property by the builder. How can I enforce it?

I have been in the home for about 4 months but can not get the builder to comply & the lawyer I used for my closing has ignored my calls & emails.  I am stunned & need a way to get this issue taken care of.  Any advice/guidance is appreciated.
  • March 20 2013 - East Orange
  • 0

I would say you need another attorney. Just because your origional lawyer closed your deal does not mean he has to help with any future issues. If he is not responsive, you need better representation. :-)