I have a home for sale on zillow and people keep asking me if it's for rent

House is on 33rd Avenue, North Mytle Beach, It is for sale, not rent.  I keep getting telephone calls.  I am unable to access account for some reason.  Information is coming to my email address at Florencemedia@aol.com.  Please call 843-230-3254
  • December 29 2011 - North Myrtle Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi create4932 -

You don't have an active listing under your account. Did you post it directly on Zillow? You might have used a different site (like Postlets) to post it (and being sent to Zillow via feed). In that case, you would need to make the changes from the listing website. You can check the listing website by going to the home details page then scroll down to the "Listing provided by" box.

Neil