I have a house listed "For Sale" How can I stop calls from Renters since they see the rent zestimat?

I am continually getting calls from people wanting to rent properties that I have listed strictly "For Sale". They are assuming that since a Zillow rent estimate is given that this property is for rent. Is there a way to delete the rental estimate or make it clear to people that the home is listed strictly "For Sale". 
  • July 13 2013 - Louisville

I somewhat agree, but at the same time remember a call from a "renter" can sometimes become a call from a "buyer"! : )

All the best!

Michael

In some areas with a tight rental market, renters calling about houses for sale is pretty standard.   I'd simply amend the description to say that the property is "not for rent".

Profile picture for amandathomas
Hi Nanette,
Try claiming the property, and editing the property description to include a disclaimer that the property is NOT for rent.