I have a listing with Watson Realty Corp in Jacksonville, FL

My listing has not been picked up on Zillow. The address is 1031 S 1st Street, Unit
208, Jacksonville  Beach, FL 32250 MLS 689693. My understanding is that it should hhave been picked up automatically. Thanks.
  • November 12 2013 - Jacksonville Beach
  • 0

They do usually get picked up automatically, however, for reasons beyond my understanding I have had this happen too. If you get tired of waiting for Zillow to automatically enter it you can claim it as the agent and manually list it for sale. Best of luck.