Profile picture for patcolelv1

I have a mess in Gila Bend AZ a small house Zillow says it is worth $60k probably $30k or less. Nee

Zillow says it is worth $60k probably $30k.  Need someone to head up fixing it or selling as is for nominal $, $20K  I am too old to deal with this anyone ideas would be appreciated.
  • September 09 2013 - Gila Bend
  • 0

Profile picture for patcolelv1
Thanks Larry I am familiar with the guessestimates but what I am looking for is someone to list the property as is, whatever it is.  it is free and clear just want to get out from it, any advise as to that? Anything over $5k would thrill me!  Thanks again.

Profile picture for larryeul
Contact a couple local real estate agents. Ask if they have sold fixer upper type homes, probably will be sold to investor type buyer that will spend the cash to fix it and hopefully sell for higher price.
Best to you.
>>shhhh!! Keep this under your hat >>you cant always trust Madame Zillow on values. She can be very fickle..