Profile picture for sighh

I have a mid score of 623..sad i know. is there anyone out there that will give me an FHA loan? i

• November 16 2011 - Houston
  • 0

Of course there are lenders that extend credit.  I have the right company that can do loans in many States.  As long as you are willing and able to provide the documentation required, and your ratios are in line, you should qualify.  Must have 12 months of verifyable rental history.  Contact me [Hotlink removed by moderator]

Yes there are some lenders who can help with as low as 600 credit score. I have some lenders available, so do not hesitate to contact me.

Absolutely there are lenders out there who offer FHA loans to credit 600 and above. 
[Promotional content and hotlinks removed by moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information about posting in Advice.]

Hi Houston - there are several lenders who would be able to get you a mortgage.  I work with buyers all the time with much lower credit scores your your's.  If you live in Michigan give me a call and I would be happy to refer you to a lender.  Thank you and good luck.

Cindy Schlee
[hotlink removed by moderator]

Crazy as this sounds in the past few weeks there are lenders giving a 500 score a second look. If you have a 10% down payment they can work with you, other than that a 580 can work.

Matt,

There are a couple of things that you might be able to do to improve your credit score.  Please give me a call and we can discuss your options.  If you are not able to increase the credit score, I have a few lenders that will do FHA loans with your existing credit score but it is a little harder to get the loan, and it requires other conditions.  Feel free to email or call me. .

Profile picture for Matt Hiatt
I just had a buyer get approved for an FHA loan with a 600 credit score, and some FHA loans are down to 580. I would find a good lender and go for it. Good luck.

Hello Sighh,

We can do FHA mortgage loans for FICO scores from 600 on up; fantastic rates & terms. Email or call me to set a telephone interview and get started. It is a great time to buy!

Best regards,

Mario Romero
Mortgage Banker

Your score is not that bad.  Have you talked to a lender if not you are welcome to email me privately and I will be happy to share some lender names to help you get started.

Lois Malone
[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]