I have a more precise requirements from the filters You are given. Can You please give me a call?

I am looking for a 2 1/2 or 3 bedroom flat fully furnished for 6 months in Miami downtown, Brickell, Coconut Grove or around. I will be moving with my family in October 2013. Thanks for sending me info of apartments or calling me at0041797964968
  • July 01 2013 - Brickell
  • 0

Hello, If you are still in need of a property I specialize and live in the Downtown area.  You can contact me via my profile and I will be able to get back to you immediately with properties for you to look at online before your move. 

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you in your search,
Nick

We specialized in the are you are looking to move in. Please send us an email or call us at your earliest convenience.

You can send me PM with country name and phone number there and I can call you. This number you provided is not enough