Profile picture for ruizd3

I have a mortgage on my mobile home. Do i have to sell it before i can get mortgage for a home.

• February 10 2011 - Spartanburg
  • 0

You must qualify with all debt.  You cannot use rental income to offset mortgage payment without a 2 year history of rental income.

I do not quite understand the rest of you question.  Are you asking about selling your current mobile home?

Profile picture for ruizd3
is there any way of getting around this if my income does not support both payments. Could i rent out the mobile home and use it as income. Don't think i will be able to see the mobile home since it is on a rented lot and my lender is not willing to reduce the price. What should i do?

No you do not as long as your income supports all of your debt including yout new mortgage apyment as wello as your mobile home payment.