Profile picture for asalazar931422

I have a new MLS listing after sitting out for 40 days, can zillow erase my previous history

my previous selling history is confidential and exclusive to me as the seller.  How can I get zillow to keep my goals confidential to the client who pays for its listing. 
  • January 02 2011 - Bedford
  • 0

Best Answer

Previous selling history is a matter of public record, not confidential.

It seems information is getting more and more public.  I see your point for wanting to keep it private.

Profile picture for CallTheSisters
Data submitted to the MLS is property specific not seller specific.  The sales and marketing history is attached to the property no matter who owns it.

I understand your concern of having the previous selling history on display on Zillow.  However once this information is made available, it becomes public record. 

Good luck on your new listing!

The dates of the selling history are public records not the sales prices.

Naima