I have a profile w/ my picture but I have several listing that still have the ? face can I fix?

I have added my picture to my profile but I still have several listing with the generic profile head on it...can I fix this?

January 22 2010 - Green Brook Township

3 ways to fix it:
1) Change the E-mail on the listing on the other "feeding" sites to match the one for your present User name.

or:
2) Find the new profile Zillow created with your alternate E-mail, and find out the password (probably by flagging the user profile to get Zillow to let you take ownership of it), and post your photo to that user profile as well

or:
3) change the E-mail address on the other profile to clear it for use, and change your present profile E-mail address to match the one being used in the feeds.  (I don't think you can use the same E-mail address for 2 profiles, but then I never tried it).