I have a question about zestimate in a specific neighborhood

I recently listed 1506 Meadow DR Valrico Fl 33594(Zestimate $130,200). I used postlets and it hasn't populated yet to Zillow.
Also, I noticed a slightly larger home that is a fixer upper in the neighborhood that is listed at an $80K higher zestimate than mine.
2219 Mountain Meadow Way Valrico, Fl 33594 (Zestimate $210,600)

I dont understand the zestimate difference between the two.
  • November 03 2011 - Meadow Woods
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Monique -

1506 Rolling Meadow Dr is already listed for rent with Point2 as the listing website. Zestimate is generated using Zillions of data like beds and baths, square footage, price history, tax history and the like. Just a heads up, it is just a starting point to know a property's estimated market value. To know the appraisal value, its best to get a professional appraiser or do a CMA.

Neil