I have a recent valuation of my home by a licensed broker.

How I can change the valuation that ZIllow assigns my home?
  • August 04 2012 - Spruce Park
  • 0

Best Answer

You can claim your home and put the CMA into the "owner estimate" section, however, you can't directly change the Zestimate.   After you've claimed your home, if there are errors in the home facts, you can edit those and substantial edits may impact the Zestimate.

Useful reading:
What is a Zestimate?
Data Coverage and Zestimate accuracy

Whats your neighbors address ? Usually the Zestimate is only MOVED not taken away.

Regardless, Zestimate or no, your home is worth what its worth, and you will only find that out if and when you sell it, I wouldnt waste my time worrying about it in the meantime.

My neighbor has no zestimate except his asking price. Somehow he got rid of it.

You can't.