I have a reply to my paid advertisement on Zillow. I emailed the prospect w/my phone #.

No phone call received.  Now have a repeat inquiry from Zillow by the same prospect; seems no email from me recieved.  What's to do? 

December 19 2011 - Fairfax

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Good points to consider imo Pasa

Well, the bigger question is if you bothered to answer the question in the E-mail.

Everyone knows that people provide their phone number for two purposes:
1) to collect someone elses' phone number when they have no intention to give it to you

and
2) to get the other party to pay for the call.

And some people have no intention of doing anything by phone anymore anyway.  And they don't want to reply to your E-mail as it states if one does, they will no longer be anonymous, so the only way they can remain anonymous is to send a new E-mail.

I fully recognize that people that pay for advertisements think they are paying for "contacts"; but if the consumer is no happy with the info, they don't want any "contact" from any business that is paying to collect "contacts".

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Straighten it out before you get one of these would be my suggestion ;)

"A review was submitted for your Zillow profile indicating that you did not respond to the Reviewer's inquiry. Consumers who contact you through Zillow or otherwise have the opportunity to share their experience by submitting such a rating and review.

Since we realize that things outside your direct control could have contributed to this, and because we assume that you have every intention of following-up with leads, we are extending you a "Free Pass" and will not publish this review on your Zillow profile. Please note that this is a one-time courtesy and that you will not receive a "free pass" for similar reviews submitted for you in the future. We kindly ask that you follow-up with any and all leads that come your way, and that you ensure your Zillow profile is kept updated with your most current and reliable contact information."..Zillow Agent Reviews...A Request For Sanity

Try emailing one of these Staff Members

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

Nida Makein

Good Luck