I have a review that still is pending

I have a review that is still pending. It has been over a week??

• July 31 2013 - Orlando
  • 0

The realtors only want 'happy news' so if you have anything to say that isn't 'happy' - forget about it!  The crummy realtors will continue to be crummy - Zillow isn't interested in providing realistic reviews.  We had a nightmare of a realtor and she became UNGLUED and threatened all kinds of legal because she had a 'perfect' record.  Hmmmm, then perhaps she shouldn't have done what she did with us - so I took it down and low and behold, she's got a perfect record again.  Good luck to anyone using this xxxx - she is greedy and the worst realtor we had ever had.  We are a military family and have bought and sold many a home - this one couldn't sell our home and ended up renting it.  She only gave us one lease (the one she thought was the best) who ended up paying on time but kept the home digusting.  When we went to sell it (this family got out of the lease early, thanks!) - it showed so poorly our realtor wanted to wait until they were out.  We lost tons on this but getting back to the LOUSY realtor - she even rewrote our agreement so she could get her full commission!  We wouldn't sign it but she took her full commission anyway - hey xxxx sue me, I would love to provide all my documentation to show you AREN'T PERFECT AND DON'T HAVE A FLAWLESS RECORD FOR 30 YEARS!   But look on Zillow and she's perfect - ha, it's a joke!

The client who submitted the review can investigate the status of the review.    The client will find "reviews written" on their profile on the left side.