I have a small loan ($73,000) on an NOO property that would qualify for HARP 2 but I was told that I

• September 17 2012 - US

That does not sound right. I would get a second opinion on this.

I have a small loan ($73,000) on an NOO property that would qualify for HARP 2 but I was told that I do not qualify because the cost of the loan would exceed the Fannie Mae Allowable.  What is the Fannie Mae allowable cost as a % of the loan amount?

It appears your question was cut short.  Click on "post reply" to fill in more details.