Profile picture for alenr

I have a stable job, decent credit and I need a private/hard lender!

I need help! I have a stable self-employed  job, decent credit and a college degree. I am looking for a hard money/private lender to help me out! 
I am in the middle of purchasing a house that is worth twice the amount I need to pay. Initially i got approved by the bank, signed all the paperwork, and was waiting to close.. Then the loan officer screwed me over and said sorry no can do.. you have to be self employed for at least 2 years. I have some cash, and over 20k in collateral that I can hand over to the right private lender. If anybody can help me out I would appreciate it! my email is [Content removed by Zillow Moderator for privacy reasons]

December 31 2013 - Grand Rapids Township

Have you checked with a local credit union? Credit unions are owned by their members and have the ability to be a little more flexible in their lending policies.

January 27

There are other loans that can be available to you, including hard money loans. These loans are very flexible can be great for your situation. Either way, the best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender directly to see if you can get started on financing with your situation. There are lenders like myself that would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

Profile picture for gator70
I would not suggest a hard money lender. They typically do not lend on Owner Occupied properties.