I have a total of 3 rental properties; I want to refi them all. I may need cash out of 1 to lower L

The properties are currently financed on adjustable mortgages & I would like to put them on fixed.  I will probably need some cash out of 1 of them to bring the LTV down on the other 2 depending on available LTVs and appraised values. What are my chances of getting this done?

April 28 2010 - Collierville

Cash out on rental property is a little tricky but it can be done. I just closed one last week. Whomever the loan officer is, they will probably need a lot of documentation so don't be mad when they are calling all the time and getting you to clarify or update something.

Cashout for an investment property is not easy, but you should be able to refinance if you have no more than 4 financed properties. The LTV will be 75% on all properties.