I have a vacation rental that I do weekly rentals with. Zillow has picked up the info from the MLS

and has the weekly price as a   MONTHLY price.  I am getting 40 calls a day on this property.  I have sent zillow (not acceptable language) an email twice telling them the info is wrong, but nothing has been done.  Does anyone have a clue how I can wake their sorry (not acceptable language) up???
  • March 14 2013 - Cape Coral
  • 0

We don't have a weekly rent option. We only have a monthly rental option. So, at this time, the only option is to remove it.

Rachel....I don't want my listings not to appear on zillow, I want the correct info.  The one you removed on Snead is fine....it is the rental on 840 sw 51st terrace  Cape Coral, FL  33914, that I have as a weekly rental and you picked the price up as a monthly rental.  I have since changed the figure to $80/day just to try to update the info.  I figured that people were too stupid to realize they cannot get a pool home for $525/month, maybe they won't repond if it is $80/month.  This has been a great source of frustration to me as I have been dealing with literally 40 calls  day on this, and naturally as soon as you tell them that is a weekly rental, they are not interested.  I have send emails several different times to your customer service department, but to no avail.  Please correct this issue

Hi Tim,
I found one email from you on a listing from Hotpads.

I see one your current listing is being sent to us from Point 2, and it's listed as for sale.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/394-Snead-Dr-North-Fort-Myers-FL-33903/45539793_zpid/
http://listings.point2.com/1160959682/?noreturn=1

You'll have to talk with your broker or MLS on how to note that you do not want your listings sent to Zillow.
I'll remove this listing and block it from re-appearing for you.