Profile picture for Bisola

I have a very good credit and good income but I work for various temp agences, can i get get fha?

I work as a contract attorney for temp agencies. I have good income but the problem is I sometimes work for as many as 4 employers in a year. I have very good credit. Can I still qualify for fha loan.
  • May 12 2009 - Yonkers
  • 0

Usually FHA is ok with your situation as long as it can be solidly documented to establish an employment history that is both consistent and shows a good chance of continuation. 

Not knowing all your details and for an accurate answer why not speak to any qualified loan officer.

Anna

Profile picture for shalay11
Just to let you know,,,I graduated college, then went straight to working for a temp agency in my field....I will have been there a year in July--

I just closed on a home this past week...fha 5.00%

Yes you can as long as you have a 2 year history of working for the temp co. it also helps if you have a longer history  as an attorney.