I have an active listing. When I am logged in I get the message below...

A listing exists on this property that was created by another user. You may not edit this property or listing while the current listing is active. 
I need to update my price to $123, 500. It will not allow me to do this. I am not getting any help. Somebody out there please help...

July 10 2012 - Bloomington

Hello, I am now receiving help from IT. Thanks to those who responded.

If you inactivated the owners.com today, then you probably will need to wait until it refreshes with ZIllow and releases the control of the listing to your Zillow account.   The refresh rate between the systems appears to be about once every 24 h (often during the nighttime), so it isn't likely to have released it to your control of price editing yet.   

Zillow does have it set up so that only one party can control things such as price at a time.  At times like this when you'd like it to happen sooner rather than later, it can be frustrating waiting for it to be released.

I did deactive my Owners account today. But I do receive Zillow listing reports once a week and I do have a Zillow account that when I log in will let me change the pictures but not edit the price. That is when I get the message above, but I only have the one account with Zillow and that is my user name when I log into Zillow. Very confused, if nothing else is there a live person who can edit the price or merge the accounts? I think it is a computer glitch somewhere.

Did you make the owners.com account inactive just recently?  Most sites like that refresh with Zillow approximately every 24 h, so a change on one site doesn't immediately reflect on Zillow.

Hi thank for your reply. My by owners account was not renewed but I am logging into Zillow as the user shown above. I went to Owners and made the account inactive and it still will not let me change the price. Again when I log into Zillow. I am totally confused thanks for any help

I don't see a listing with that user name

I don't see an active listing under the current user name.  Is is possible you put the listing on Zillow using a different website (such as owners.com, postlets etc) or with a different user name?